Andrew is a fully qualified and experienced trainer and executive coach which includes the following
- Master Level Coaching & Mentoring Qualification with the Institue of Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Degree level Adult-Adult (1-1 / 1-many) training qualification
- Qualified to administer and use psychometric assessments from the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- 25 years of training experience within the British Military and National & International Blue Chip Organisations.
- Includes 16 years of corporate training within the UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and the Far East.
- UK Military Train the Trainer (TTT) programme (6-week intensive course)
- Degree Level Photography Course (via British Army)
- International photography speaker on running photography business
South Wales Wedding Photography Training
Before signing up for training workshops with other photographers check to make sure they are qualified to deliver training to groups or on a 1-1 basis. If they offer coaching and/or mentoring – ask if they are qualified coaches and mentors. If not; why not?
Those same professional photographers would moan about the amateurs picking up a camera and photographing a wedding without any training yet fail to see the irony of offering training workshops themselves when they have no training qualifications.
It’s not good enough to be good – you have to be good enough to teach your subject as well.