What it costs.
The two days will cost £275 which includes drinks, light meals (sandwiches) etc. If you wish to bring a second photographer along the price is £500 for both of you.
Partners (husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends etc) are an important part of making a successful business as a photographer, even if they do nothing more than support you emotionally. So as a result of that partners are welcome to join for the day’s workshop for £75 (to cover drinks & meals) provided they do not use a camera during the day!
Minimum numbers are 4 and the maximum number is 6 photographers. I like to keep things small so EVERYONE gets a chance to get some real benefit from it and goes away not just being inspired but with real practical tips on starting a business or improving their business.
I can run 1-1 session for a surcharge of £195
Minimum Numbers of delegates – 4 (not including partners)
Maximum number of delegates – 6
Early Bird Discount
Book your date more than 5 weeks before the workshops date to get an Early Bird Discount of £50 per person.
Booking & Cancelations
You can book by paying the full amount or a booking fee of £50 to secure your place. Any balance must be paid by the week before the training workshop.
Bookings are swappable with people and dates if you find you can not make the date you originally selected. There is no limit on swapping dates.
Fees are non-refundable in any event due to the costs involved in securing the model and venue.
What do you get for your money?
Let’s face it. You want a Return on Investment.
- You get a no holds barred conversation and input from me throughout the two days. No question is off limits on how I run my business.
- You get a qualified and expert coach to guide you all day. Group numbers are small to give you the time YOU need to get what YOU want.
- You get a complete set of the notes electronically. (This wedding photography training workshop isn’t about a great set of notes /powerpoint slides and a few notebooks & pens. It’s about the content.)
- You get a copy of my 20-page contract and Welcome Pack (welcome letter, suggested photographs plus more)
- You get a copy of my Adobe Lightroom (and probably Capture One) presents
- You get a copy of my Adobe Photoshop Actions
- You get coffee/tea & lunch.
- You get a great set of images that you know YOU took without guidance from me. And if you can do it by yourself on a workshop you can do it for real at a wedding.
- You get 12 months free coaching via FB
- You get to attend a wedding with me as a second shooter to gain real-life experience.